Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Nöm #116- Sleep, Eat, Dive (25Apr-12)

I had to make a diver related bento. Simply because I love diving :)
Today, kids have 2 small hotdog rolls each. I used Tay's cheese sausage, added in more cheese, generous servings of lettuce and plonked them on butter rolls instead of hotdog buns. I made 1 for myself too... yummy... ^^





Someone asked how I made the masks, I didn't take photos for tutorial when I made the bento. Thus I came back after work and did a quick tutorial =) Note that I used cheese for the tutorial instead of kamaboko which was used for the bento that kids ate.
These are the 2 tools that I used. Both can be found in Daiso.

Stamp out a piece of cheese/kamaboko. Cut as per dotted lines for the shape of the mask.


Use the "triangular" end to stamp out the "nose" part of the mask.

Use the round stamper, cut out 2 round circles. Then cut along the dotted lines.

Here u go =)

Spray with color mist.

No comments:

Post a Comment