Thursday, April 5, 2012

Nöm #103- Angry Pigs, Happy Easter (05Apr-12)

In a week, there will be at least 1 day when I will either:
(1) woke up late
(2) feeling lazy
(3) mind void of ideas/creativity

Today, I am all 3 :P

Made something which I have done before (but I didn't blog the 1st Angry Pig bento).
I have done bread balls before, so today's lunchbox was really something simple and easy. I manage to make another angry pig for tutorial pictures =)
It's Easter ^^ Pigs are having a blast coz they can have all the eggs they want! Have an EGG-cellent weekend ahead, everyone =)

Flatten a slice of pandan bread with a roller. (This will allow the bread to be moulded easily without tearing).
Slice the crusts off, then make slits in the 4 corners.
(U can choose to keep the crusts, I sliced it off as I had initially wanted to use it as the "defence" walls for the eggs).
Place the filling of your choice in the middle.

Place the bread on a cling wrap.

Twist the cling wrap and tightly bundle the bread into a ball.

Stamp out 2 small circles (eyes) + 1 bigger (nose) out of cheese.

Stick on the eyes & "nostrils" (my nori are punched using punchers)

Add on the "brows" & a mouth.

Take a 1/4 of a slice of bread, then half it. These are for the ears.

Flatten the bread, mould/roll it into a small ball.

Stick the ears in using uncooked pasta (much safer then using toothpicks lest kids accidentally swallow it).
Tadah.. the angry pig ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment