Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Nöm #127- Owls..hoot..hoot (16May-12)

Cay is learning about Owls & Natural Habitats, and his school is bringing them for a learning journey today...Jurong Bird Park ^^
It's mini chicken pie today =)



I manage to take a few snap shots for tutorial as its a really simple bento today.
Round cutter to stamp out the eyes from cheese.

 
Stamp out an oval piece of bread, then flattened it with a roller.

 
This is the fine tip scissors I use for my bentos. I snip out the wings from the bread crust, flatten it with a rollerpin.
(ps: errm, its very rough cutting here :P Trim the edges for a neater look)

 
I used these little pink hearts for the beak. Quick and easy :P

 
Stick all the parts together.

 
Add on facial details.

Tadah.. not that difficult, eh? =D
Do give it a try ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment