Sunday, May 6, 2012

Nöm #123- PikachuS (06May-12)

For my little niece who is here for a sleepover...
These Pikachus are getting dipped in Soup Spoon's Clam Chowder & Mushroom Stroganoff ^^

Pikachus are hi cal cheese (lighter yellow) + smoked cheese (darker shade of yellow) on bread.


I do simple tutorials randomly or if time allows =)
A mommy asked for the tools used for these Pikachus and I did a really simple shot of the tools with simple instructions.
My apologies that I didn' manage to take shots while doing the Pikachus yesterday. Hope the below pictures are clear enough ^^
Except for the 2 shoe punchers, the pink bread cutter and the white round stamper are bought from Daiso.
This is the Doraemon shoe puncher.


Align the 3 pieces together, stick with mayo onto the cheese and u have the mouth =)

The tip of the ears & the nose are just triangles, which can be easily cut out free-hand =)


No comments:

Post a Comment