Saturday, March 31, 2012

Nöm #99- Owls sandwich crackers (31Mar-12)

I did this with Ashley today, and I thought it would be nice to blog the step by step process as its fairly easy to do. Please pardon me if my pictures do not seem to be in sequence (or lack of information) as there are many occassions that I realise I should have taken a pic of that step only after I have done it :(
Hopefully I will improve as I blog more often ^^

Owl Meiji crackers with Kaya & Cheese

Meiji crackers.

I used smoke cheese for the wings (which is a deeper yellow). Use a round cookie cutter to stamp out a circle.

Cut the circle into half.

Using a small heart shape cutter, stamp out 2 hearts. Note: I used "normal" cheese for these.

Using mayo, stick the wings to a piece of meiji biscuit.

Then the eyes.

Use 1 corner of a triangle cutter to stamp out the beak out of smoked cheese.

Punch out nori (seaweed) using these punchers.


Stick the nori (with mayo), spread kaya on another piece of meiji cracker and sandwiched both..tadah ^^
I added some cupcake sprinkles onto the wings, u may add any decorations u like.
ps: i really love kaya with cheese.. its such a yummy combi :D

No comments:

Post a Comment